- THE NEW CATALOG IS OUT!
The new catalog is now available. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Sign up for classes right now. To view the full catalog either click the image below or click here.
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GRADUATING CLASS OF 2014
Pictures are now up and available on our Facebook page. Click the Facebook link at the bottom of this page to access them or click here.
As a special gift to all of our graduates and their families, we are also providing access to all the high resolution image taken at the graduation ceremony by our photographer. If you want to print any pictures from the ceremony, we recommend using the ones from DropBox in order to get the best quality. To access our DropBox account, click here.
- ELECTRICIAN MODULE 3 COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL WIRING STARTS 8/4/14
Start enrollment online 7/7/14 or walk in registration on 7/14/14. Current Electrician class will be closed on Thursday June 19 and the week of June 23 to 27.
- DID YOU KNOW...
Bassett Adult School offers job resources to help you get a job. Do you need help to create a resume or cover letter? Do you have an email account setup? Or do you need help finding job posting? If you need help with any of these things, we have the knowledge and the tools available to help you. Click here for more information
- BECOME A STATE LICENSED ELECTRICAL JOURNEYMAN!
To legally perform electrical work for a C-10 contractor in the state
of CA, you must be registered as an electrician's trainee. To become a
California Electrical Journeyman you must:
- Register and Complete the four (4) 13-Week Modules.
- Apply to the State of CA to become a Electrician's Trainee ($25)
- Pass CA Journeyman Test
- Report 8,000 work hours
- POST 911 VETERANS
Come in and use your GI Bill benefits for Security Classes, Loss
Prevention, Physical Therapy Aide, HVAC, Business Occupations and
- BASSETT ADULT SCHOOL NOW HAS A DUAL ACCREDITATION!
Adult School has now been accepted as a candidate for accreditation
with the Council on Occupational Education. Through this accreditation,
new opportunities will be made possible at our school and with our
- VET HUNTERS VISITS BASSETT ADULT SCHOOL WITH CHANNEL 5 NEWS
Click here to see the video.
- PRIVATE SECURITY TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Bassett is currently looking for O.I.F./O.E.F. Combat Veterans who are
looking to get into the Private Security Field. Must be a recently
seperated veteran (released from duty within the last 4 yrs.) To
request more information, please fill out our Veteran's Info Card.
- Bassett Adult School has been approved by the State of California Veteran's Affairs Division as a Veteran friendly training site. If you are a Veteran, contact our VA certifying official, Mr. Martin Barragan, at (626) 931-3129.
- Bassett Adult School is now an eligible training provider with the Employment Development Department (EDD) and we welcome Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) clients to our campus. If you are unemployed and collecting from EDD, you may qualify for free books and training. Please come in and see our program specialist, John Maltes, or call (626) 931-3134.
- Bassett Adult School is offering Advanced Private Security Training. Course includes:
- Powers of Arrest (Guard Card)
- 40 Hour State Mandated Training
- Firearms Range Safety & Firearms Permit
- Side Handle Baton & Expandable Baton Card
- First Aid/CPR Card
- SB 1626 School Security Officer Training
June 5 to Aug 15:
Online Registration is open!
Walk-in/Office Registration is open!
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for up to the minute updates about your school.