- BECOME A STATE LICENSED ELECTRICAL JOURNEYMAN!
To legally perform electrical work for a C-10 contractor in the state
of CA, you must be registered as an electrician's trainee. To become a
California Electrical Journeyman you must:
- Register and Complete the four (4) 13-Week Modules.
- Apply to the State of CA to become a Electrician's Trainee ($25)
- Pass CA Journeyman Test
- Report 8,000 work hours
- 32 HR RECERTIFICATION FOR JOURNEYMEN IS NOW AVAILABLE!
For more information contact John Maltes at 626-931-3134 or email at email@example.com.
- ELECTRICIANS CLASS RUNS MAY 28 TO AUGUST 22, 2013!
For more information view this flyer. Click here.
- JOIN US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
Interested in knowing what is happening at your school? "Like" us on Facebook or "Follow" us on Twitter.
- POST 911 VETERANS
Come in and use your GI Bill benefits for Security Classes, Loss
Prevention, Physical Therapy Aide, HVAC, Business Occupations and
- WATER TECHNOLOGY- PREP FOR D1 AND T1 CERTIFICATE
the need for certified and trained water technology professionals is at
an all-time high. Industry experts project an overwhelming number of
retirees over the next 10 years, which will in turn create a shortage
of employees that treat and distribute our public water supply. The
Water Technology Program is designed to prepare students who wish to
seek entry level employement in the public water supply industry or
qualify for a more responsible position within the field.
For more information, visit Instructor "Coach" King's Water Technology website at http://www.water2greenjobs.net
- BASSETT ADULT SCHOOL NOW HAS A DUAL ACCREDITATION!
Adult School has now been accepted as a candidate for accreditation
with the Council on Occupational Education. Through this accreditation,
new opportunities will be made possible at our school and with our
- VET HUNTERS VISITS BASSETT ADULT SCHOOL WITH CHANNEL 5 NEWS
Click here to see the video.
- PRIVATE SECURITY TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Bassett is currently looking for O.I.F./O.E.F. Combat Veterans who are
looking to get into the Private Security Field. Must be a recently
seperated veteran (released from duty within the last 4 yrs.) To
request more information, please fill out our Veteran's Info Card.
- Bassett Adult School has been approved by the State of California Veteran's Affairs Division as a Veteran friendly training site. If you are a Veteran, come and see our VA certifying official, Mr. Martin Barragan, in Room 18 or call (626) 931-3129.
- Bassett Adult School is now an eligible training provider with the Employment Development Department (EDD) and we welcome Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) clients to our campus. If you are unemployed and collecting from EDD, you may qualify for free books and training. Please come in and see our program specialist, John Maltes, or call (626) 931-3134.
- Bassett Adult School is offering Advanced Private Security Training. Course includes:
- Powers of Arrest (Guard Card)
- 40 Hour State Mandated Training
- Firearms Range Safety & Firearms Permit
- Side Handle Baton & Expandable Baton Card
- First Aid/CPR Card
- SB 1626 School Security Officer Training
- Hazardous Material Handling
May 27, 2013:
June 6, 2013:
Last Day of School
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for up to the minute updates about your school.