- THE NEW CATALOG IS OUT!
The new catalog is now available. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Sign up for classes right now. To view the full catalog either click the image below or click here.
- STATE CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN PROGRAM
Bassett Adult school is state approved to teach Whole General Electrician. For more information visit: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dise/ecu/ElectricalTrade.html
- MODULE 2 RESIDENTIAL WIRING STARTS 6/1/15
Registration is now open. Register early because space is limited. We have morning and evening classes. Check our bookstore under Resource for books required for Module 2
- DID YOU KNOW...
Bassett Adult School offers job resources to help you get a job. Do you need help to create a resume or cover letter? During the month of May we will have "INTERVIEW LIKE A BOSS" Workshops.
Room 17 5:40pm to 7:10pm .May 12th,14th,18th 20th and 27th. Check with front office for list of topics.
- BECOME A STATE LICENSED ELECTRICAL JOURNEYMAN!
To legally perform electrical work for a C-10 contractor in the state
of CA, you must be registered as an electrician's trainee. To become a
California Electrical Journeyman you must:
- Register and Complete the four (4) 13-Week Modules.
- Apply to the State of CA to become a Electrician's Trainee ($25)
- Pass CA Journeyman Test
- Report 8,000 work hours
- POST 911 VETERANS
Come in and use your GI Bill benefits for Advanced Private Security Classes, Water Technology (T1) Treatment/(D1) Distribution, Electrician Trainee Program,Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning and Business Occupations.
- BASSETT ADULT SCHOOL NOW HAS A DUAL ACCREDITATION!
Adult School has now been accepted as a candidate for accreditation
with the Council on Occupational Education. Through this accreditation,
new opportunities will be made possible at our school and with our
- PRIVATE SECURITY TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Bassett is currently looking for O.I.F./O.E.F. Combat Veterans who are
looking to get into the Private Security Field. Must be a recently
seperated veteran (released from duty within the last 4 yrs.) To
request more information, please fill out our Veteran's Info Card.
- Bassett Adult School has been approved by the State of California Veteran's Affairs Division as a Veteran friendly training site. If you are a Veteran, contact our VA certifying official, Mr. John Maltes, at (626) 931-3134.
- Bassett Adult School is now an eligible training provider with the Employment Development Department (EDD) and we welcome Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) clients to our campus. If you are unemployed and collecting from EDD, you may qualify for free books and training. Please come in and see our program specialist, John Maltes, or call (626) 931-3134.
- Bassett Adult School is offering Private Security Training. Course includes:
- Powers of Arrest (Guard Card)
- 40 Hour State Mandated Training
- Firearms Range Safety & Firearms Permit
- Side Handle Baton & Expandable Baton Card
- First Aid/CPR Card
- SB 1626 School Security Officer Training
- Coming Soon:(additional 10 days) of Loss Prevention, Advanced Firearm Training, Advanced Search and Seizure.
February 23 to May 28:
Electrician Program Module 1
Memorial Day Holiday- No School
June 1 to September 3: Electrician Program Module 2
Last day of School- Some summer classes will continue. ESL, High School and Electricians.
June 8 - August 14:
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for up to the minute updates about your school.