- THE NEW CATALOG IS OUT!
The new catalog is now available. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Sign up for classes right now. To view the full catalog either click the image below or click here.
- STATE CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN PROGRAM
Bassett Adult school is state approved to teach Whole General Electrician. For more information visit: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dise/ecu/ElectricalTrade.html
- MODULE 1 BASIC ELECTRICITY AND ELECTRONICS STARTS 2/23/15
Registration is now open. Register early because space is limited.
ELECTRICIAN STATE TEST PREPARATION 40 HR BOOT CAMP
- If you are and experienced electrician but needs to take/retake the state test this NEC boot camp is for you.
- Electrician jorneymen that need to recertify with the the state. This is a true 32hours of continuing education on all the lasest (National Electrician Code 2014).
- If you passed all your electrician classes but just need that boost of confidence before taking your test.
- Classes will be every Tuesday night 4:30pm to 9:00pm Cost: $200.00
- DID YOU KNOW...
Bassett Adult School offers job resources to help you get a job. Do you need help to create a resume or cover letter? Do you have an email account setup? Or do you need help finding job posting? If you need help with any of these things, we have the knowledge and the tools available to help you. Click here for more information
- BECOME A STATE LICENSED ELECTRICAL JOURNEYMAN!
To legally perform electrical work for a C-10 contractor in the state
of CA, you must be registered as an electrician's trainee. To become a
California Electrical Journeyman you must:
- Register and Complete the four (4) 13-Week Modules.
- Apply to the State of CA to become a Electrician's Trainee ($25)
- Pass CA Journeyman Test
- Report 8,000 work hours
- POST 911 VETERANS
Come in and use your GI Bill benefits for Advanced Private Security Classes, Water Technology (T1) Treatment/(D1) Distribution, Electrician Trainee Program,Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning and Business Occupations.
- BASSETT ADULT SCHOOL NOW HAS A DUAL ACCREDITATION!
Adult School has now been accepted as a candidate for accreditation
with the Council on Occupational Education. Through this accreditation,
new opportunities will be made possible at our school and with our
- PRIVATE SECURITY TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Bassett is currently looking for O.I.F./O.E.F. Combat Veterans who are
looking to get into the Private Security Field. Must be a recently
seperated veteran (released from duty within the last 4 yrs.) To
request more information, please fill out our Veteran's Info Card.
- Bassett Adult School has been approved by the State of California Veteran's Affairs Division as a Veteran friendly training site. If you are a Veteran, contact our VA certifying official, Mr. John Maltes, at (626) 931-3134.
- Bassett Adult School is now an eligible training provider with the Employment Development Department (EDD) and we welcome Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) clients to our campus. If you are unemployed and collecting from EDD, you may qualify for free books and training. Please come in and see our program specialist, John Maltes, or call (626) 931-3134.
- Bassett Adult School is offering Private Security Training. Course includes:
- Powers of Arrest (Guard Card)
- 40 Hour State Mandated Training
- Firearms Range Safety & Firearms Permit
- Side Handle Baton & Expandable Baton Card
- First Aid/CPR Card
- SB 1626 School Security Officer Training
- Coming Soon:(additional 10 days) of Loss Prevention, Advanced Firearm Training, Advanced Search and Seizure.
Washington's Birthday- No school
February 23 to May 28:
Electrician Program Module 1
April 6 - 10:
Spring Recess- No School
Memorial Day Holiday- No School
June 8 - August 14:
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for up to the minute updates about your school.